Grow your Practice.
We assist lawyers and law firms in streamlining and digitizing their practice management & marketing.
Find a Lawyer.
When you're in need of immediate legal assistance, you need to find the best counsel possible.
Giving you access to the lawyer with the right expertise for your need
Looking to grow your practice? We’ve helped hundreds of law firms like yours
Free advanced legal contracts & agreements for business, real estate & personal use
Why choose us
Tech Tools for for the Legal Profession
The legal systems and tools you need to execute on your business, real estate or personal goals, without the hassle of expensive legal counsel.
Legal Systems & Software
Our legal system and software give you and your clients access to the right legal help and legal documentation, covering nearly every jurisdiction, including all 50 states.
Your Technical Law Office
Whether you run a practice for criminal law or corporate M&A law, our team of technical talent can help you practice law in the 21st century. We are the best outside technical, software and legal marketing company in today’s legal profession. Transparent, flat-rate pricing on all engagements with no hourly retainers or fees.
We've helped hundreds of legal firms like yours scale to new heights
Automate & Streamline Your Legal Practice
For discerning lawyers & law firms
Whether you’re a new attorney looking to grow or a long-standing national practice looking to enhance your message or process with digital tools, we can help.
We have worked with some of the nation’s largest legal firms as well as single practice lawyers just finishing law school. Whatever stage your law practice is in, we are there to assist.
For businesses & individuals
If you’re looking for help with a legal matter, you’ll want to be sure to consult with a qualified lawyer. But where do you start? With so many law firms out there, how can you be sure you’re choosing the right one?
A good place to start is by checking out a law firm directory. This is a website that compiles information on lawyers and law firms from all over the country. You can search for attorneys based on location, practice area, or name.
Once you’ve found a few lawyers that look like they might be a good fit, the next step is to contact them and ask some questions. Be sure to get as much information as possible before making your final decision.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do your research. It’s important to read reviews and compare different law firms before making a decision.
2. Ask around. friends and family members may have had experience with different lawyers in the past.
3. Get quotes. Be sure to get an estimate for how much the lawyer will charge before hiring them.
4. Talk to the lawyer. Make sure you feel comfortable discussing your case with the attorney you choose.
When looking for a lawyer, it’s important to ask questions so you can be sure you’re making the right decision. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
1. What is the lawyer’s specialty? You’ll want to make sure the lawyer has experience in the area of law that applies to your case.
2. How much will the lawyer charge? Make sure you get an estimate for how much the lawyer will charge before hiring them.
3. What is the lawyer’s policy on retainer fees? A retainer fee is a payment made upfront to reserve the lawyer’s services.
4. How long will it take for the lawyer to resolve my case? This can vary depending on the type of case and its complexity.
5. Will I have direct contact with the lawyer? It’s important to feel comfortable discussing your case with the attorney you choose.
1. Use social media. platforms like Facebook and Twitter offer a great way to connect with potential clients.
2. Get involved in the community. volunteer your time or speak at local events to connect with potential clients.
3. Network. meet with other professionals in your area and exchange referrals.
4. Use online tools. tools like Google AdWords and LinkedIn can help you reach more potential clients online.
There are a few ways to measure the success of a digital marketing campaign for a law firm:
1. Look at website traffic. This can be measured by looking at the number of visitors to the website, as well as the number of pageviews and unique visitors.
2. Use Google Analytics. This tool can help you track how people are finding your website, as well as how’re interacting with it.
3. Monitor social media activity. Use tools like Facebook Insights or Twitter Analytics to see how many people are engaging with your content on social media.
4. Use email marketing tools. Tools like MailChimp allow you to track how many people are opening and clicking through your email campaigns.
1. Check your website’s SEO score. Tools like Moz offer a free SEO scorecard that will help you identify areas where your website could be improved. If your focused on local laws vs. national rankings, you may find more immediate success from SEO.
2. Optimize your website content. Make sure your website’s content is relevant and informative, and use keywords strategically throughout the text.
3. Publish high-quality backlinks. Backlinks are links from other websites that point to your own website. The more high-quality backlinks you have, the higher your website will rank in search results.
4. Use social media to promote your content. Share your content on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter, and use hashtags to help it reach a wider audience.
1. Use professional design templates. There are a number of professionally designed website templates that can be used for law firms.
2. Make use of images and videos. Images and videos can help to break up the text on your website and make it more visually appealing.
3. Keep your branding consistent. Use the same colors, fonts, and logos on your website as you do on your marketing materials.
4. Make the most of scrolling effects. Scrolling effects can help to keep people engaged with your website longer.
5. Optimize for mobile devices. Make sure your website is responsive and looks good on smartphones and tablets.
One way to make your law firm website mobile-friendly is to use a responsive design template. This will ensure that the website automatically adjusts to the size of the screen it is being viewed on, whether it is a desktop computer, laptop, smartphone, or tablet.
Another way to make your website mobile-friendly is to use a separate mobile website. This is a version of your website that is specifically designed for mobile devices. The downside of this approach is that you will need to maintain two separate websites, which can be time-consuming and costly.
If you are not sure which approach is best for you, there are a number of online tools that can help you decide. One such tool is Google’s Mobile-Friendly Test, which will analyze your website and tell you whether it meets Google’s standards for mobile-friendliness.